It is always GL’s philosophy to share our product idea with our customers. Since the successful launch of our GLA and GLR, GL team is trying to make something not only for “COMPETITION” but also for “FUN”. People always have an impression that if a car is designed for fun purpose, it may not have the capability for competition!
GL team would strike a balance between fun and competition. After extensive research in the RC community, it seems that this 3 Wheels Rider is a solution for such purpose. 2 wheels cycle is too difficult to drive for beginners and 4 wheels car is too common.
You can play it alone for fun at home with your kids or play it with a group of RC fans at track where you are all competing together as if you were playing our GLA or GLR.
The features of this rider are:
1. Installation of front and rear lights are possible to make it more “cool”
2. Come with a white shell which you can have your own paint to make it fits your own style
3. Chassis is made of Strong ABS material
4. Rear ball differential
5. High quality ball bearings
6. Metal gears servo with saver
7. Brushless motor 2500KV and ESC
8. Oil damping central shock
9. Ready to run tires and rims
10. GL stickers set
11. Lipo battery powered (battery to be sold separately)
It leans at corning and able to self-right in the event that it turns onto its side are where the fun is coming from and cannot be offered by other types of RC. Hoping everyone of you enjoy it. Thanks