- 8different auto-test parameters
- 4different manual test parameters
modes to provide quick and easy tests.
- Accurate current readings – within0.01A
- Accuracy of end-bell deviation,rotor asymmetry and hall
signal deviation is within 0.1 degrees.Accuracy is achieved by gathering more information and providing more datafor the Tunalyzer to review.
Multi-Function Control Dial
throttle control as well as external testing.
PWM output is offered for use to test Servos and ESCs on the bench.
This allows for an accurate and precise display of motor RPM in real-time.
allow for an extremely quick and
Easy to read and use.
for simple benchtop ESC tuning.
With the HW Link App,
your favorite smart device can be used to
connect via Bluetooth to the Tunalyzer.
Virtually any pole count or style of a brushless
motor can be tested with the Tunalyzer.
- Multipolar sensored motors
- Multipolar sensorless motors