KYOSHO – MINI-Z MR03 EVO CHASSIS SET (N-MM2) 4100KV 32798B
First released in December 2018 the MR-03EVO series delivered amazingly fast processing speed and featured a separate receiver board that provided the flexibility of transmitter choice. Two years after its stunning debut, the MR-03 EVO lineup has been strengthened with a race-based chassis. Until now the speed range setting was KV5600 for wide chassis, but it has been reduced a level to KV4100. While retaining the full bearing specifications and Ball Diff Set II, align the base chassis with the new standard speed range and open a wider group of users. From the compatible receiver units : RA-40 (EX-6R / EX-II / EX-RR); RA-41 (KT-531P / KT-432PT); RA-42 (Futaba T7PX / T7XC / T4PM), and RA-43 (Flysky Noble NB4), the RA-41 provides the optimal step-up from the Readyset. Perhaps the MR-03EVO chassis set’s greatest advantage is that it can also be combined with a brushed motor (No.MZ9E, sold separately) to adapt to an even wider range of driving conditions.
● First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
● Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 brushless motor (4100KV).
● I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
● Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
● Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II.
Kit Contents :
● MR-03W-MM Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 4100KV brushless motor
● Parts set for changing front tread
● 6T・7T・8T・9T Pinion gears
● Wheel wrench
● Tools for pinion gears
● Spare wheel nuts
Required for operation :
● Receiver unit
● Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
● Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
● AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
● Batteries for transmitter